Quarter End Temp
The Payment Service Quarter End Temp will be responsible for providing support services for Quarter End processing.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Provide general support during quarter-end.
- Match quarterly returns and checks and audit for accuracy.
- Logoff quarterly returns and checks using Access database.
- Research and resolve data discrepancy for states and locals.
- Gather data and recommend solutions for QE issues.
- Box and mail returns and checks to agencies
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize job duties.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications; word, excel, power point, Windows.
- Ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong decision-making skills
- One to two years’ experience in payroll, payroll tax filing or other industry with high-volume transaction processing needs.
- Relevant work experience can be substituted for education.
- High School diploma required.
Travel Requirement: None
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top