The Quarter End (QE) Coordinator performs a variety of duties to ensure that the Quarter End process is completed timely and accurately. This person must be very organized and is responsible for reporting, managing the quarter end and year end production process, and overseeing temporary workers.
The qualified candidate will have a strong understanding of how to provide exceptional quality service and effective communications with our internal customers. The position demands strong organizational skills and problem-solving expertise, while working with time sensitive data.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Assist with the project plan for quarter end and year end processing.
- Assist with testing prior to production process.
- Provide reports to various teams and leadership.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and that supplies are on hand for the quarter end production process.
- Train and manage temporary workers that will be assisting with the quarter end process.
- Print tax returns from the PSOS system.
- Ensure that all tax returns are processed and mailed timely.
- Look for ways to improve processes.
- Build and maintain strong peer relationships within the team and across the organization
- Provide after-hours support as needed
- Performs additional duties as requested
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Expected to work overtime as required during any calendar quarter and quarter- end job assignments
- Must be self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science preferred
- Related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
- Preferred experience with the tax filing service business
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top