P/t Desktop Engineer
Come join the multi-award winning Ultimate Software, a leading provider of unified human capital management (HCM) SaaS solutions for global businesses! We are seeking a part-time Desktop Technician to work in our Alpharetta office. The Desktop Technician is expected to work from Monday to Thursday 8:30AM – 3:30PM to assist in the provisioning of laptops/desktops for new and existing employees. The Desktop Technician will primarily be responsible for provisioning Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac laptops/desktops with the appropriate applications for Ultimate Software's office-based and virtual employees. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and highly-motivated who will be able to get up to speed and become a contributing member of the team very quickly.
Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 for "100 Best Places to Work For" in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," #5 on Fortune's "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity," and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
- Imaging and deploying Windows and Mac systems to employees in the organization
- Flexibility to handle varying IT-related tasks and ability to learn on the fly
- At least 1 year of technical experience in desktop/laptop hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Basic understanding of computer networking protocols and concepts
- Must have strong analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently and within a tea
- Ability to multi-task across multiple incidents
- Strong decision-making skills
- A+ certification
- MCDST certification
- ITIL certification
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience in the field
Travel Requirement: None
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top