Product Upgrade Specialist
We are currently looking for a Product Upgrade Specialist to assist with transitioning our customers to our new Recruiting and Onboarding products. This role will require an individual to talk through product and processes with our customers to ensure a successful transition.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to gain insight into their current processes and product usage.
- Work with customers to review their data options as well as explain the upgrade process and keep them on task.
- Attend all internal knowledge transfer meetings
- Work with customer on preparing data for transition as well as help other team members.
- Partner with additional customer facing teams to help understand customer history
- Partner with Customer Success teams to help address customer escalations
- Provide status updates on customer upgrades during org readiness meetings
- Provide input and process improvement recommendations
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with HCM solutions and familiarity with desired customer experience
- Experience working with our Services and Product Development organizations
- Familiarity with processes followed by our implementation and/or support teams
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, including PSA Opportunities and Projects, as well as Cases
- Working knowledge of UltiPro Recruiting and Onboarding
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top