Product Upgrade Specialist
The Product Upgrade Specialist at Ultimate Software will play an important role with transitioning our customers to our newest version of the Recruiting and Onboarding products. This role will require an individual to work with our customers to lauch the new product along with reviewing data conditions to ensure a successful migration. This will include managing customer projects, coordinating data migration and live dates, and provide guidance and best practices on the new products.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Main point of contact for the customer throughout the migration process
- Work with customers to gain insight into their current process and product usage
- Guide customers through training and organizational rollout documentation
- Understand customer options for data migration and data extract as well as assist with preparing the data for these options.
- Partner with internal customer facing teams to help understand customer history and address customer escalations
- Provide input for documentation and process improvement recommendations.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to appropriately set and manage projects and expectations
- Organized, self-motiviated, hard working, dedicated with a strong sense of accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and solid judgement sills
- Excellent ability to quickly adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Strong ability to partner and work in a collaborative team environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with HCM solutiuons with emphasis in customer support, consulting or customer management
- Recruiting and / or Onboarding product or processes
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Smartsheet
- SQL experience
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top