Ultimate Software is building integration technologies with an aim toward simplifying and standardizing the way third party systems and customers integrate with our products. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Alpharetta or Atlanta, GA office to be at the center of envisioning, prioritizing, and driving roadmap and feature requirements for our next generation Integration Platform. With your leadership skill and bias for action, in this role, you will be responsible for working with our engineering, and design teams delivering our customer and partner integration experience.
We are looking for a candidate with experience managing the business aspects of a product offering in the context of a highly technical domain involving APIs, messaging platforms, ESBs and event driven systems. Our ideal candidate is just as comfortable interacting with customers as they are designers and engineers. They have experience building and maintaining a roadmap with multiple streams of work in an agile product delivery model as well as handling priority negotiations across new feature delivery, enhancement, and support needs. Success in this role depends on partnering closely with other product managers, engineering and UX design. The Product Manager reports to the Director of Product.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Build, maintain visible product roadmap
- Delivery prioritization
- Requirement analysis
- Some customer escalation interaction
- Manage cross-team deliverables and dependencies
- Customer and Vendor engagements
- Some analysis
- 3+ years as a Product Manager/ Senior Product Manager experience
- Ownership of a product roadmap
- Experience working in an Agile delivery model
- Understanding of the technical context of APIs, messaging platforms, ESBs and event driven systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or information systems preferred, or business discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with MuleSoft or similar platforms
- Self-motivated learning
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
- Approximately 10%
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top