Principal, Customer Experience (cx)
Ultimate Software is seeking a customer focused individual to act as a Principal, Customer Experience (CX)
Primary focus will be working with the Senior Director of CX to coordinate all customer experience initiatives and to drive CX measurement (VoC/VoE) and journey mapping programs. Will need to work closely with various stakeholders across the organization and all levels to effectively carry out responsibilities. Passion for metrics and quality is key as well as regular reporting on process to senior leadership. Role is a key member of the Customer Experience transformation.
Qualified candidates are highly-motivated and solution-driven, and possess a drive to deliver a high standard of service to our customers. Knowledge of UltiPro HCM product is a plus. This role will be pivotal to the success and effectiveness of the entire organization as it scales to its next level and firmly takes the helm as the industry leader in its space.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished, high energy, collaborative leader who has a proven track record of working collaboratively and independently to help a world class organization sustain its success and market leadership.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
- Working knowledge of Customer Experience best practices
- Understand and prioritize work to ensure we exceed expectations of customer satisfaction
- Measurement/ journey mapping mindset and passion for metrics, quality, and cultivating an “outside-in” approach
- Acts as an NPS Champion and Advocate
- Define trend setting performance metrics and drive team to meet those metrics
- Function effectively in a high paced environment
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Work within a voice of the customer structure to interpret and support action team member and customer feedback for improvement
- 8-10 years of experience in a customer facing CX/Customer Success role
- Expert in CX technology and latest CX trends
- A passionate advocate of analytics and how it relates to customer input and feedback
- High volume support experience overseeing work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in handling difficult and/or escalated situations
- Demonstrate strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of UltiPro applications a plus
- Excellent positive customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or MIS, or equivalent
- Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top