Presales Solution Expert - Canada
- Toronto, Canada
Ultimate Software is looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Expert to join our family in Canada. If you are talented, energetic and committed to delivering quality demonstrations of our HCM software and solutions, this is the perfect place to work and grow professionally.
The Solution Consultant will deliver an innovative, engaging and strategic sales presentation with a clear and concise value message. In collaboration with the sales team, you will provide discovery and analysis of current business needs and develop impactful demonstrations. You will share your knowledge with prospective customers throughout the sales cycle, as well as with fellow UltiPeeps.
Your previous experience in a pre-sales role within an HR discipline is required. In addition, you must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills, technical proficiency, the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and a “whatever it takes” attitude.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology and #3 on the 2019 list of Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work. Ultimate is also ranked #2 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list. Learn more about US here: www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers
- Develop, maintain and leverage product knowledge to help clients solve business challenges
- Act as “Trusted Advisors” with our prospects, clients, sales partners, and our internal cross-functional groups
- Assess client’s business challenges and current business environments and translate them into UltiPro solutions
- Deliver compelling presentations and communicate effectively at all levels within an organization
- Stay informed on industry topics and share thought leadership with our clients and internal team
- Readily exchange ideas so we can innovate, adapt and continually improve our performance
- University/College Degree/Diploma or equivalent related industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in human capital management, human resources, or payroll experience preferred
- Presales/solution consulting experience required
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to tailor communication style to different levels within an organization including C-level
- Strategic, collaborative, and influential
- Bilingual English/French (preferred)
- PCP, CPHR/CHRL/CHRP designations desired; but not required
- No unique physical requirements are required for this role
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (“AODA”). It is the Company’s policy not to discriminate against any qualified Peep or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individual’s disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the AODA or applicable law, who has made the Company aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship to the Company. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It has come to our attention that some people have been contacted online by persons impersonating job recruiters for Ultimate Software. These fraudulent “recruiters” have used Gmail accounts to contact, and have requested personal information, such as depositing a check to purchase work-related supplies. These are not legitimate recruiters or job offers, and do not represent Ultimate Software. To safely apply for and view open positions at Ultimate Software, please click “Apply" and follow the instructions. Note that our recruiter emails always come from an official ultimatesoftware.com email address.
If you suspect you have been the victim of this or a related fraud, immediately contact your financial institution, and then file a complaint with the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov. If you shared other personal or sensitive information, you may need to take additional actions relative to what was shared. Your local law enforcement department may also be able to assist. For any general security related questions regarding Ultimate, feel free to email email@example.com.
Back to top