Post Sales Contract Coordinator
The Post Sales Administrator is responsible for various duties relating to contract processing, including, but not limited to, review and interpretation of sales contracts, data entry of contract related information into Salesforce and generation of monthly and quarterly reports. The Post Sales Contract Administrator will interact amongst various departments such as accounting, sales, legal, professional services and customer support. Position reports to the Post Sales Operations Director.
Take a look at what our employees are saying: http://youtu.be/JrHGFIWX2R4
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Management in reviewing sales contracts and reduce contract related issues.
- Maintain processes and procedures for accurate and timely contract entry.
- Understand various service/product offerings.
- Maintain monthly reports to include assurance of accurate data entry.
- Assist with special projects and departmental initiatives as assigned.
- MUST have experience dealing with contracts, preferably in a sales oriented environment.
- Attention to detail and proficient math skills.
- Proven follow-up skill-set.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical and time management skills, ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite products to include Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing and fast paced conditions.
- Ability to work evening hours at end of month/quarter as required
- Bachelor degree preferred or minimum 5 year's industry experience with contract review.
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top