Performance Test Engineer
We are seeking a Performance Test Engineer for our Weston, FL office.
Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 for "100 Best Places to Work For" in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," #5 on Fortune's "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity," and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
- Ensure quality for our customers by validating performance, stability, scalability and reliability
- Discover thresholds and data impact
- Design and Develop automated Performance, Stability, Scalability and Reliability tests
- Participate in the constant improvement of Performance Test Automation practices
- Create and architect tools and solutions to ensure a high performing enterprise architecture
- Test execution and results analysis
- Debug, troubleshoot and work with team members to find and fix software defects
- Create reports that describe detected defects and possible causes
- Communicate with Product Analyst in creating acceptance tests as part of the requirements, and execute those tests with the necessary automation tools
- Analyze defects and test results, and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure
- Provide feedback on how to improve UltiPro product solutions, tools and other technical software features
- Write SQL code as part of data setup, in order to conduct performance tests.
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree (or foreign earned equivalent degree) in a computer or engineering field
- Minimum of 60 months' work experience in enterprise level software performance test engineering
- Written assessment required
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top