People Success Manager (bi)
Ultimate Software is seeking a customer focused individual to act as a People Success Manager for our Business Intelligence Customer Success Team.
Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 for "100 Best Places to Work For" in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," #5 on Fortune's "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity," and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
The People Success Manager supervises the daily activities of the team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of quality service to our customers. Qualified candidates are highly-motivated, with strong leadership skills, solution-driven and possess a drive to deliver a high standard of service to our customers. A general knowledge of payroll and human resource concepts and regulations along with a knowledge of UltiPro HCM product is a plus. You will be measured on customer retention and customer satisfaction. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Customer Support environment required
- Experience in handling difficult and/or escalated situations
- Ability to interface effectively with Rapid Response, Core Support, Activation, Sales, Marketing and Development departments
- Working knowledge of UltiPro applications a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources or Payroll experience preferred
- High volume contact center experience supervising an employee base working in a fast paced environment preferred
- Demonstrate leadership, decision-making and team building skills
- Demonstrate strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Communicate effectively via phone, email and in a group presentation setting
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving and negotiation/influence skills
- Excellent positive customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
Education/Certification/License: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or MIS, or equivalent
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top