People Success Manager
Ultimate Software is seeking a customer focused individual to act as a People Success Manager for our Customer Success Team.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
The People Success Manager supervises the daily activities of the team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of quality service to our customers. Qualified candidates are highly-motivated, with strong leadership skills, solution-driven and possess a drive to deliver a high standard of service to our customers. A general knowledge of payroll and human resource concepts and regulations along with a knowledge of UltiPro HCM product is a plus. You will be measured on customer retention and customer satisfaction. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Customer Support environment required
- Experience in handling difficult and/or escalated situations
- Ability to interface effectively with Rapid Response, Core Support, Activation, Sales, Marketing and Development departments
- Working knowledge of UltiPro applications a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources or Payroll experience preferred
- High volume contact center experience supervising an employee base working in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Demonstrate leadership, decision-making and team building skills
- Demonstrate strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Communicate effectively via phone, email and in a group presentation setting
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving and negotiation/influence skills
- Excellent positive customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top