Payroll Tax Analyst I
Ultimate Software is seeking a Payroll Tax Analyst I. I ideal candidate will be customer focused, highly energetic, and experienced individuals to join our team. We strive to deliver exceptional quality service and effective communications with our customers.
The Payroll Tax Analyst I is responsible for providing operational support to the payroll research team and resolve payroll tax amendments for both internal and external customers.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Amend and correct previously filed payroll tax returns on behalf of customers based on adjustments that have been completed.
- Provides the research, analysis and necessary reconciliation to respond to and resolve agency related payroll tax amendments within customer service level agreements
- Interacts with tax agencies, customers and other areas internal to Ultimate Software
- Expected to quickly reprioritize work in order to minimize liability exposure for both the customer and for Ultimate Software
- Provide assistance to Named Tax Representatives (NTRs) as required
- Special projects and additional duties will be assigned on a regular basis
- Demonstrated experience performing payroll tax reconciliations and analysis
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- General accounting experience
- Ability to negotiate positive resolutions with customers and payroll tax agencies
- Proficient working with multiple systems and tools to perform job functions
- Ability to work independently and within a team-based environment
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top