Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Execute Payroll related payment processes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Record payments after receiving confirmations of payments being released
- Set up New Customers in banking system for payment submittal
- Research and resolve issues and bank reconciliation items related to payment transactions
- Assist internal and external customers with questions related to payments
- Adhere to Audit Controls as related to payments
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Other duties to be defined.
- Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- 3+ years Payroll Experience
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- Experience with accounting and/or banking processes
- BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
Travel Requirement: 10%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top