Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Execute Payroll related payment processes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Record payments after receiving confirmations of payments being released
- Set up New Customers in banking system for payment submittal
- Research and resolve issues and bank reconciliation items related to payment transactions
- Assist internal and external customers with questions related to payments
- Adhere to Audit Controls as related to payments
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Other duties to be defined.
- Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- 3+ years Payroll Experience
- Experience with accounting and/or banking processes preferred
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
Travel Requirement: 10%
Back to top