Part-time Temporary Core Specialist
Ultimate Software is currently seeking a part-time, temporary Core Specialist for our Collaborative Support Team in Customer Success, working no more than 25 hours per week. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone with good administrative skills who is seeking a temporary part time position. You'll be working in a high energy, fun-loving environment with people who are committed to providing an exceptional learning experience for our customers. The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills, an ability to work independently, and bring excitement to tackling new challenges. If you are an experienced admin looking for a positive, team-focused working environment, then apply now!
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating Reports and other documents
- Providing case updates and pertinent information for meetings
- Managing and scheduling meetings using Microsoft Outlook
- Performing general administrative duties as assigned
- Entering and maintaining customer problems into Customer Relationship Management System
- Proactively reach out to customers
- Participating as required in activities that impact the team
- 2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate, and responsive
- Effective Time Management
- Proactive, able to identify problems and needs and recommend ways to address them
- Able to work patiently and effectively with a range of different personalities
- Highly experienced with solid experience with MS Office
- Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Administration, Communications, Marketing or relevant work experience
Travel Requirement: None
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top