Part-time Administrative Assistant
Ultimate Software is currently seeking a PART-TIME TEMPORARY Administrative Assistant to work out of our Santa Ana office. The ideal candidate will be creative, proactive, independent, and excited to tackle new challenges. This position will be expected to handle daily administrative tasks including making travel arrangements, Outlook scheduling, and expense reporting. If you are an experienced admin looking for a flexible work schedule and a positive, team-focused working environment, then apply now! Take a look at what our employees are saying: http://youtu.be/JrHGFIWX2R4
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate meetings and lunch orders for small and large groups
- Perform general administrative duties as assigned
- Complete expense reports and various reports as requested
- Create PowerPoint presentations as requested
- 2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Event planning
- Strong knowledge with excel
- Proficient PowerPoint
- Extremely proactive and independent: able to identify problems and needs and address them with little to no supervision
- Thinks outside the box and not just “in the moment”
- Able to work patiently and effectively with a range of different personalities
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate, and responsive
- Outlook expertise (scheduling, reserving rooms, etc.)
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Positive, fun-loving, creative attitude
- Team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, and freely offers assistance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top