Part Time Services Specialist
As a Part Time Services Specialist, you will be a part of a fluid and flexible team that rotates to assist multiple departments in the growing field of software and Human Capital Management.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Be a part of a team that is flexible throughout the organization working various projects.
- Proactively help clients get more value out of UltiPro by providing in-depth support and solutions via phone, email or remote session
- Enter and maintain customer call problem/description detail into Customer Relationship Management System
- Be empowered to resolve issues by making quality decisions as a Subject Matter Expert
- Develop strong relationships with customers and internal partners
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience utilizing strong customer service skills
- Strong relationship building skills and account management experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn complex software
- Strong team player, positive attitude, and passion for providing World Class Customer Service
- Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must have a flexible mindset (This is not a traditional working environment)
- Be detail-oriented
- Experience supporting end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
- Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits
- Experience in Banking, Logistics, Hospitality, or other customer focused industry
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office and frequently communicates with internal teams and customers via phone, email and in person.
- None expected
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top