Part Time Business Intelligence Professional
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Come join our award-winning Customer Support team at Ultimate Software! We have a BI Customer Support Specialist opening, providing front-line support to our growing customer base for our Business Intelligence analytical product suite, powered by Cognos 10.2.2. This position requires strong oral and written communication skills that are delivered via e-mail, instant messaging, and phone. The qualified candidate is a team player who is highly-motivated and solution- driven. This position demands excellent time and priority management skills and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to run basic select queries to troubleshoot issues related to Cognos 10 reports, using Microsoft SQL
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Experience in payroll or human resource environment
- Experience with Cognos suite of products for Cognos 10.2.2
- Excellent written and verbal communication is required to communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to manage expectations of self and others
- Strong analysis, task and time management skills
- Organized, self-motivated, hardworking, dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
- Experience supporting customers and/or end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
- Cognos suite of products or similar reporting tool
- HRMS/Payroll product suite
- Microsoft SQL 2005/2008
- Bachelor's Degree: Business Admin, Accounting, MIS, or Human Resources preferred
- Cognos Product Certifications preferred
- Ultipro HRMS Payroll Software knowledge
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top