Manager, Saas Implementation
Ultimate Software is looking for a Manager, Payment Services Launch for our growing organization.
This Manager will have overall responsibility for leading and managing the Team launching new clients onto the Tax Payment Services platform. The primary expectations of the team are to ensure the clients are trained and prepared to go live, have a clean transition to Service, and experience a smooth first quarter end and year end. The manager will be measured on internal and external customer satisfaction. This position reports to the Director of Payment Services Launch.
Qualified candidates are highly-motivated, results driven and possess a drive to deliver a high standard of service to our customers. This position requires a seasoned professional with directly relevant experience in a third party provider implementation or service leadership role. Specifically this leader should have 5+ years of leadership experience developing strong teams that support large revenues. This person must be a hands-on leader that actively participates in the day-to-day, has a passion for developing employees, and consistently looks for process and technology improvements which enhance the client and employee experience.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
- Experience in handling difficult and/or escalated situations
- Effectively interfaces with internal business partners and teams
- Plans strategically while developing and executing on tactical action plans
- Effectively manages multiple competing priorities to meet deadlines successfully
- Demonstrates strong, positive conflict resolution, problem-solving, and influencing skills
- Demonstrates solid decision-making with appropriate risk taking
- Has a proven record for doing what is right, not what is easy
- Drives change for the right reasons
- Utilizes clear expectations and communication as a foundation for team development and success.
- Has strong written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrates excellent customer services skills
- Has general knowledge of payroll and tax concepts and regulations is a plus
Travel: Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top