Manager, PS activations
Overall responsibility for leading and managing the production activities within the Services team. This position is responsible for managing the people, processes and technology required to successfully complete the required production obligations timely and accurately. This position will be responsible for sponsoring technology initiatives to improve the operational performance of the team, the customer’s experience, and the productivity of the team. Actively participate in the resolution of day to day issues that arise, including problems with customers, third parties, internal teams and our internal systems as needed.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
- Develop strong relationships and alignment with our internal partners.
- Ensure that all daily production requirements are completed each day with sufficient documentation to enable USG to defend its timeliness and accuracy with third parties without further contact from our customers.
- Drive the establishment and refinement of the Ultimate Software Services process methodology and best practices
- Oversee and manage Services functions:
- Other related production activities as required
- Generate operational metrics to communicate and manage the performance of the production team
- Facilitate the delivery of training as required by internal or external customers
- Provide backup to team and after hours work, as necessary.
- Performs interview process for new hires for roles within team.
- Hires, fires and performs employee performance reviews
- Builds and maintains strong peer relationships within the team and across the organization.
- Escalate potential service issues to Senior Management.
- Directs work within clear budgetary guidelines.
- Defines standards and reusable approaches within the Services operational framework.
- Train team members on new or enhanced operation procedures and policies.
- Implement quality control measures.
- Is accountable for on-going management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business as the main point of contact for senior client representatives.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time
- 5+ years in a management role
- 5+ years of process/operational excellence experience
- 5-10+ years of payroll and/or services industry experience
- Working knowledge of UltiPro is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Industry related certifications is desirable; i.e. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
- Travel will be less than 10% – majority of travel be to Weston, FL and Orange County, CA or Atlanta, GA
Back to top