Manager, Financial analytics
Ultimate Software is seeking a highly energetic and experienced leader to manage a team of data analysts that use business data and statistical methods to provide insight into business performance and suggest methods of improving operations for our Executive Relationship Management team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience with department operations, implementation of new programs and/or processes, leadership development, management of budgets/budget allocations/commissions, and strategic evaluations of contract negotiations.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coaches, mentors, and develops employees, including overseeing new hire onboarding process and providing career development planning and opportunities; maintains a safe, secure, and legal work environment
- Provides effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action
- Develops strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Calculates commission/incentive award payments based on compensation plan provisions
- Works with business leads to develop annual budgets
- Provides best practices and strategic evaluations of customer contract negotiations
- Management experience
- Advanced proficiency with BI reporting and analysis applications
- Budget, financial management
- Proven effectiveness with executives
- Strong presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Human Capital Management background
- P&L Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college/university; majors in IT/Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Business, or Engineering highly preferred
- MBA is a plus
- Approximately 25% travel
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top