Manager, Executive Relationship Management Team
Ultimate Software is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic and experienced leader to manage a team of Executive Relationship Managers (ERMs). The ERM Manager helps accomplish Team objectives by managing and coaching ERM’s to establish relationships of value within the customer base. Manager activities will include conducting 1:1’s, providing regular feedback, establishing direction, participating in customer meetings, and other related activities. This position will report to a Director/VP of Executive Relationship Managers.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Motivate team members to enhance strategic goals and exceed financial objectives
- Coach ERMs on how to Identify and grow opportunities within their respective territory
- Participate in developing a long-term strategic relationship management plan that supports the execution of the Relationship Management business strategy
- Inspect and guide on strategic account plans for target customers within account base
- Support the team in all internal and external relationship aspects, from an Ultimate Software perspective, including executive alignment, strategic initiatives and product/service solutions
- Coach ERMs on building trusted advisor relationships in the customer's organization
- Partner with the Marketing/Sales team to showcase Relationship Management benefits and identify success stories
- Conduct ongoing reviews of “at-risk” customers
- Coaches, mentors, and develops employees, including overseeing new hire onboarding process and providing career development planning and opportunities; maintains a safe, secure, and legal work environment
- Provides effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action
- Human Capital Management background
- Experience managing large enterprise accounts
- Proven effectiveness with executives
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with clients
- Management experience
- P&L Management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Background in Technology/Business applications
- Detail oriented
- Strategic reasoning skills
- Comfortable conducting presentations to a large group
- At ease interacting with senior level and beyond management
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline appropriate to position
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top