Launch Garnishment Specialist
The ideal candidate will help drive open issues towards root cause and resolution through partnering with various internal teams. The Garnishment Services Implementation Specialist is responsible for uploading and auditing client garnishment orders within their newly established environments, as well as, provide tactical, responsive, and pro-active assistance with internal and external customer inquiries.Working with a proven software solution, our Managed Services team will redefine how a top quality team operates!
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Attend client kick-off meetings as directed
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to clients
- Effectively implement change control and escalate major scope changes to the client following standard implementation methodology
- Adhere to scope document and project plan
- Write specification for all custom programs required and submit to technical implementation team in a timely manner
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding project status
- Coordinate customer training dates
- Validate data conversion
- Adhere to federal and state guidelines when handling garnishment data
- Participate in parallel cycles
- Assist with preparation of turn-over documentation
- Garnishment order expertise and demonstrated understanding of the industry-specific best practices.
- Other Special projects or tasks assigned by Management.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- 2-5 years payroll processing and/or tax knowledge experience
- Reporting/tables, writing expressions
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Knowledge of interpreting, entering and paying withholding orders including, but not limited to garnishments, child supports, student loans, and federal and state tax levies
- Knowledge of multi-state garnishment laws
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to manage assigned work in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- Experience with handling a large volume of garnishments in a payroll processing environment
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Assists with related special projects as required
- Overtime may be required during any calendar quarter
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent, five to seven years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of UltiPro is a plus
- Exposure to Canadian payroll procedures a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience installing and implementing accounting, payroll and/or HRIS software systems
- SQL, Oracle, UltiPro, Cognos, People Soft, Report Smith, Crystal Reports, Data Mapping
- Strong abilities for encouraging collaboration, promoting the flow of information among all participants and providing clear direction on how to meet goals.
- Foresees potential problems and takes corrective action to ensure achievement of goals.
- Provides clear direction to the customer and determines if change in approach is needed to accomplish goals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Process oriented
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
- As Needed
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top