Jr Intermediate Java Developer
What do Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Cineplex Entertainment and the Major League Baseball Network all have in common? They are paid with the software you could be building! At Ultimate Software, we build a cloud enterprise human capital management solution that can scale and perform on an as-needed basis.
We are growing our Toronto Product Development team like crazy. We need to make UltiPro the best it can be for our customers (over 2,600!), and in order to do that, we need additional talent. What a great problem to have, right? That’s where you come in!
As a Java Software Engineer at Ultimate, you’ll be embedded on a development team consisting between 8-20 people where you can work on the next generation of internet software. You’ll get to work directly with other Developers, Software Testers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, and Directors, all of whom make up the team. In this highly-collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to grow as a software engineer, and even help mentor others. Are you ready to get started? Apply Today!
Software engineering at Ultimate:https://youtu.be/fy5l8lWJbqQ
Take a look at our company culture: https://youtu.be/JrHGFIWX2R4
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Our CEO Scott Scherr was ranked #2 on Glassdoor’s CEO 2016 List!
- Design, develop and maintain enterprise web and mobile applications for tablets and phones: iOS, Android and HTML5
- Work with our UX team to create amazing end-user experiences on our mobile applications
- Integrate customer feedback into our mobile applications
- Working knowledge of full stack web development
- Experience working on mobile applications with iOS or Android
- 3+ years’ experience using Java and SQL – new grads are welcome
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Passion for cutting edge mobile technologies
- Clear communicator who works well in a team setting
- Workforce Management experience is strongly preferred
Education/Certification/License: University degree in Computer Science or Engineering; equivalent experience accepted
Travel Requirement: company paid trips to Ultimate Software’s head office in South Florida
Back to top