IT Project Coordinator
Ultimate Software is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our fast-paced PMO team. Our PMO team provides leadership and organization for key operational and strategic business projects, which typically cross multiple divisions within the company. The Project Coordinator would work collaboratively with Program Managers, Project Managers and various stakeholders across departments within the organization. This position demands strong time management, interpersonal and organizational skills. Attention to detail coupled with a team orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, problem solving, and self-motivation are required for success.
Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 for "100 Best Places to Work For" in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," #5 on Fortune's "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity," and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
- Actively involved in supporting all stages of the project lifecycle, administration and updating project core documentation, such as :
- Issues Log & Risk Management tracking
- Pre and post meeting preparation of project documentation, ensuring accurate and timely distribution
- Contributing reporting information to other team managers for presentations, reports, etc.
- Support PMO best practices and provide feedback to improve the processes
- An understanding of Ultimate Software products and business
- Provide open, honest, and candid feedback within Ultimate Software
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator in an IT Environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Good familiarity with project management methodologies
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Smartsheet. Project, Visio and Scheduling/Calendar tools are also preferred
- Strong written, verbal, time management and listening communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to succeed in the liaison activities across departments
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Comfortable with change – know how and when to be effective, successful change agents
- Team oriented for collaboration
- Effective negotiation, interpersonal and partnering skills
- Project Management CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certification
- Working knowledge of software development and/or technical/infrastructure planning
- Application deployment & info systems project planning
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top