Infrastructure Operations Manager
We are seeking a Infrastructure Operations Manager for our Weston, FL office.
Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 for "100 Best Places to Work For" in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," #5 on Fortune's "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity," and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
- Leads an infrastructure operations team that is responsible for implementing, documenting and operationalizing technical infrastructures, including physical and virtual servers, storage technologies, multiple data center operations, hyper-converged systems, network infrastructure, connectivity and all data center and remote office infrastructure technologies;
- Leads a team of network, server and storage engineers to build and maintain highly available production environments;
- Supervises and ensures the efficient operation of the company's network, client servers and infrastructure.
- Manages and sets priorities for the design, maintenance, development and evaluation of all data center and remote office infrastructure systems.
- Tests network performance and redundancy, provide network statistics and reports and develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Provides written and in-person communications to company executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads and end-users regarding pertinent infrastructure activities.
- Responsible for hiring, firing, performance reviews and recommending compensation, raises and bonuses as well as providing mentoring of his direct reports.
Must have a bachelor's degree in a computer or engineering field (or foreign earned equivalent degree)
At least 60 months of work experience managing and delivering infrastructure design at the enterprise level
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top