Implementation Project Manager
The Implementation Project Manager is a part of the People Doc US Operations team based in NYC (Ultimate Software acquired PeopleDoc in July 2018 and will officially be under the same umbrella in January 2019). The Implementation Project Manager will oversee the implementation of our solutions, driving Customers. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 6 years’ experience in project management, ideally in the implementation of HR dedicated IT solutions. He or she will also have good technical skills to carry out projects with a pace of quick implementation (2-6 months on average). Experience using or implementing SaaS or in-house systems (such as ADP, Peoplesoft …) or document management systems is an advantage.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the full project life-cycle implementation
- Lead workshops to collect client specifications and to provide industry standards
- Configure the application based off of client specifications
- Coordinate implementation solutions teams (configuration, IT, product ...)
- Lead steering committees and follow-up meetings
- Identify and analyze project risks & dependencies
- Control customer delivery and validate customer go-live
- Measure project success and identify improvements needed
- Stay abreast of new features and products released
- Act as a subject Matter Expert on identified topics/products
- Contribute to maintain and grow our internal team knowledge
- Strong oral and written communications
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Technical basis for understanding PeopleDoc solutions (solution architecture, database and security) and sFTP/SSO setup
- Flexibility, versatility and responsiveness
- Sense of organization, discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15% each month
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.
Back to top