Provides in-depth review, analysis and development of business systems and processes.
Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 for "100 Best Places to Work For" in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," #5 on Fortune's "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity," and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this position but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Coordinates with managers and clients to assess business issues, gather and define requirements, and write effective and detailed business and system design requirements.
- Effectively translates business needs into specifications to be used by development staff to create technical designs and programming specifications; assists with design and review of specifications.
- Identifies and assists with implementation of business/IT solutions; assists with testing of applications.
- Reviews and analyzes customer information; transforms information into specifications to be used for business development.
- Oversees system module implementation for clients as new modules are added
- Provides onsite, in-office and webinar training support to clients as needed.
- Develops system training courses, reference guides and other materials to optimize training and ongoing client support
- Engage and work with IT to ensure they are informed of all relevant changes to the system and to coordinate activities or projects as necessary.
- Works directly with clients to help troubleshoot issues.
- Escalates non-routine inquiries and issues to Director of HRIS and Training.
- Defines new data requirements and creates reports to support the requirements.
- Visits clients as needed both locally and nationally.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's Degree (B. A.) or equivalent, at least three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Extensive experience and knowledge in working with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient using other Microsoft Office Suite of software to include Outlook and Word
- Experience with Ultimate Software preferred
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of database design/technical specialization.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Analyze complex data and information
- Analyze statistical and financial data.
- Accurately prepare detailed business reports.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
- Must be able to travel locally to visit clients. Some overnight travel is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds, 40 inches high without the aid of another person and up to 25 pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time while performing work duties.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push and pull in the performance of duties.
- Must be able to use fingers bilaterally and unilaterally (one-handed) to operate the equipment related to your position.
- Must be able to maintain balance to climb up to three feet on step ladder in order to retrieve supplies, store boxes, etc. as required to perform the functions of your position.
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top