HCM Business And Financial Analyst
Leads financial data collection and execution of TCO/ROI analyses for prospective customers as well as existing customer projects to help justify HCM technology buying decisions. Participates in all aspects of management, technology, research, and analytics to support excellence on all projects. Involved in the continuous enhancement of a third-party support platform to collect, evaluate, and assess TCO/ROI. This position will collaborate with all areas of the Strategic Marketing & Executive Events team and be responsible for staying current on new UltiPro product enhancements and features as well as trends in the marketplace
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Manage program budget, keeping an eye on quarterly spend and anticipating and reviewing any overages with manager
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to offer benchmarking data, market/competition analysis, TCO/ROI.
- Serve as a resource for all TCO/ROI questions internally as well as externally
- Handle annual contract negotiations and renewal with vendors
- Ability to build rapport and trust with prospective customers/existing customers
- Clearly and thoroughly explain and justify TCO/ROI results
- Interest in taking ownership of issues and projects and managing them to resolution
- Ability to partner and work well with Sales, Marketing, and Relationship Management teams to deliver high-quality results
- Highly analytical thinker
- Strong knowledge of UltiPro and confidence in speaking about the product's features and benefits.
- Possess excellent listening skills and ability to communicate well in a clear and concise manner—in written form, by phone, and face-to-face
- Strong, confident presenter – comfortable presenting to small or large groups
- Self-starter able to switch from complex to routine tasks when required, and work on demanding deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Held in high regard by customers, management, and peers
- Possess a strong comfort level in discussing analysis of financial data with senior leadership
- Desire to recommend new ideas with a plan to execute
- Analytical mind, strong problem-solving skills, desire to maintain the integrity of financial data
- Positive attitude and willingness to make changes quickly
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with UltiPro
- Background in cost accounting, financial analysis, or corporate finance a plus
- Degree in Accounting or Business preferred
Travel Requirement: Willingness to travel if needed
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top