Ultimate Software is seeking an employee and customer focused individual to act as our Operations Manager of Garnishment Services. This is an outstanding opportunity to help to build and refine processes for a fast growing team. This position is responsible for supervising the daily activities of the team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of quality service to our customers within a "people first" environment. Qualified candidates are highly-motivated, solutions-driven and have a strong leadership background.
Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 for "100 Best Places to Work For" in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," #5 on Fortune's "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity," and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Provides day-to-day management of the Garnishment Services team and oversees a high level of accuracy.
- Communicate new processes, policies, team changes and updates effectively via monthly team meetings and emails.
- Give ongoing feedback and timely guidance to team members for individual and team development.
- Assist with recruiting, training, and new hire onboarding programs.
- Manage career path and goals for team members.
- Administer yearly reviews and increases.
- Develop team building exercises for high morale and team partnering improvement.
- Provide ongoing oversight of all legal and regulatory compliance in the Garnishment/Wage Attachment arena
- Stays current and communicates effectively regarding federal and multi-state regulatory requirements, emerging industry trends and company or client policies that affect garnishments.
- Responsible for the managing team metrics, KPIs, queues, and distribution of work load ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant service offerings, policies, and methods of delivery
- Minimum of 10 years people leadership experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a services or customer support environment
- Demonstrate leadership, decision-making and team building skills
- Create a team culture of trust, honesty, and fun.
- Strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong business acumen
- Communicate effectively via phone, email and in a group presentation setting
- Demonstrate problem-solving and negotiation/influence skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in handling difficult and/escalated situations
- Working knowledge of UltiPro applications a plus
- Have an understanding of garnishments laws and regulations, including multi-state experience.
- Minimum of 5 years garnishment experience and/or combined large payroll experience (2,000-5,000 employees)
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related field.
- CPP Certification strongly desired
Travel Requirement: 25% or as needed
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top