Garnishment Disbursement Specialist
We are seeking a customer-focused, team-oriented Payment Services Wage Specialist to join our Payment Services team. In this position, you will assist with the day-to-day Wage Attachment processes.
This position will be located in our Santa Ana, CA location and the ideal candidate already lives in the surrounding area or is in process of relocating to the area on their own.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of payroll, wage attachment and payment processing. This position will demand strong organizational skills and attention to details. Working with a proven software solution, our Payment Services team will redefine how a top quality Payment Service operates!
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Execute assigned Garnishment processes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Resolve assigned Garnishment disbursement cases within SLA timeline.
- Assist internal and external customers with questions related to customer Garnishment disbursement transactions
- Other Special projects or tasks assigned by Management.
- 1-3 years Garnishment and Payroll experience
- Knowledge of interpreting, entering and paying withholding orders including, but not limited to garnishments, child supports, student loans, and federal and state tax levies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to manage assigned work in an organized, proactive and independent manne to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- Overtime may be required during any calendar quarter
- Working knowledge of UltiPro is a plus
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
Travel Requirement: 10%
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top