Garnishment Contact Support Rep
We are seeking a customer-focused, team-oriented Managed Services Contact Support Representative to join our Managed Services team. Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills and will be responsible for building a strong working relationship with the customer base.
This position will be located in our Santa Ana, CA location and the ideal candidate already lives in the surrounding area or is in process of relocating to the area on their own.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Call ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
- Responsible for entering and maintaining customer call problem/description detail integrity in call tracking system for emergency calls received.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining customer call problem/description detail integrity in Service Request Tracking system
- Consistently model the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide accurate solutions to end users
- Follow-up with customers on all open tickets/service requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Make recommendations for improving service delivery
- Scan/index all incoming garnishment documents
- Maintain/manage imaging software templates
- Other Special projects or tasks assigned by Management.
- Knowledge of Payroll /Human Resources
- Strong oral and written communication skills being able to communicate effectively via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to manage assigned work in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- Overtime may be required during any calendar quarter
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- Working knowledge of UltiPro is a plus
- Knowledge of Garnishment processing and interpretation.
Travel Requirement: Minimum of 10%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top