Front End Developer
Working with US means you’ll tackle all aspects of the delivery process from user research to physical and digital prototyping to software production and testing. If you’re a creative thinker with a passion for pixels, love to massage interactions just right, and have a knack for building compelling UI, keep reading.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- 2+ or more years of experience in software engineering
- Work experience and demonstrable skills in the latest front-end technologies, specifically:
o Standards compliant HTML5
o CSS3 and CSS pre-processors such as LESS, Sass, or Stylus
- Extensive experience with a variety of design tools such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Flinto, Atomic, and InVision
- Software development experience including:
o Use of MVP concepts found in modern web-based applications
o A basic knowledge of working with Object Oriented Programming, design patterns, and web services
o Experience in concepting and prototyping
o Experience working with designers and engineers from different backgrounds and integrating your ideas with theirs
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Graphic Design, New Media, HCI, Interaction Design, or an equivalent experience.
Travel Requirement: Virtual work from home, with up to 20% travel as needed to Atlanta, GA, Toronto, CN or Weston, FL.
Back to top