Facilities technicians utilize varied skill sets in their work; this generally consists of regular inspections to identify problems. Among these include minor repairs, performing cleaning and other maintenance duties as needed.
Additional responsibilities may include assembling furniture and devices, arranging rooms, dealing with vendors, and coordinating security.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
- Walk each office floor at the beginning of the day to ensure general office space and conference rooms are clean and adequately supplied; make check-up rounds throughout the day Stock and maintain all break rooms, rest rooms, conference rooms, etc.
- Set up and clean up for monthly breakfasts, lunches, birthday events, team meal requests, and other special events
- Monthly fridge clean-out
- Respond to employee requests pertaining to facilities
- Maintain all office signage/posters
- Help Decorate and take down decorations in the office for holidays throughout the year
- Work with Tenant Services/Maintenance as needed
- Clean up/organize meeting rooms and provide beverages (coolers), etc. for scheduled meetings
- Maintain, repair, and renovate physical office environment
- Assist office reorganization through furniture and equipment moves.
- Act as onsite contact and escort for vendors that come on site and need to be escorted to particular areas for work to be done.
- Work very closely with Office Manager
- Team player
- Good oral communications skills and the ability to work well as a team member are also important.
- Highly organized
- Proactive; able to identify and address needs without direction
- Very responsible and self-motivated; able to accomplish routine operational tasks on a daily basis with little to no supervision
- People focused, conscientious, and concerned for others' well-being - must have high customer service personality.
- Comfortable with computers and the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook needed for email communications and meeting/event planning)
- Experience working in an office environment highly preferred
- Applicants should be physically fit and capable of lifting as much as 100 pounds and kneeling and moving for long periods of time.
- There are no strict educational requirements for this position.
- 1 year experience in similar role
- 2-3 years experience in similar role
- Speak/understand Spanish
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top