Ultimate Software has an immediate need for a seasoned Expense Accountant to support our Corporate office in Weston, Florida. The experienced Expense Accountant will be responsible for auditing employee expense reports submitted through the Concur System.
Take a look at what our employees are saying: http://youtu.be/JrHGFIWX2R4
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Review and approve expense reports submitted by employees through the Concur System in accordance with Ultimate Software’s T & E policy.
- Assist with Corporate Amex card administration which involves sending applications, cancelling cards, supporting charges, etc.
- Review approved expense reports submitted by employees through the Oversight System.
- Assist with processing expense files for reimbursement/payroll deductions and payments to Amex.
- Working knowledge of Concur, Oversight or similar Expense Reporting System is a MUST
- Five+ years of Industry experience in A/P is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- College Degree a plus
- Working knowledge of Epicor financial reporting system is a plus
- The ability to enforce company policies in a professional, friendly manner
- Self Motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have High School diploma or its equivalent
Travel Requirement: N/A
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top