Executive Relationship Manager
Ultimate Software is seeking a client-focused, highly energetic and experienced individual to join our team as an Executive Relationship Manager (ERM) for our enterprise customers.The Executive Relationship Management Team strives to develop trusted advisor relationships with our clients by helping them maximize the value of our solution. The primary drivers of an Executive Relationship Manager are reference-ability and retention. The ERM takes a lead role in the planning, managing, and measuring the ongoing success of our installed client base. We engage our clients with proactive value-added service and care as we continue to expand our solution and our footprint.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
- Human Capital Management background
- Customer relationship management experience
- Proven effectiveness with executives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly organized with exceptional follow through
- Desire and ability to negotiate and communicate with clients
- Ability to manage a book of business as an individual contributor
- Being able to conduct presentations in a large group
- 10 years relevant work experience preferred
- Experience managing a large enterprise accounts
- BA/BSA degree desired with MBA strongly preferred
- Up to 50%
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top