Event systems Coordinator
The Events team creates wow moments that connect and energize people.
The primary responsibility of the event systems coordinator is to use our existing technology platforms to help manage our events, specifically our HR Workshop program. This includes handling all promotional efforts associated with workshops, as well as any/all activities required to support those efforts. The event systems coordinator will also assist with other events as necessary.
The candidate is expected to assist with automating and streamlining processes as well as leveraging the existing systems to their fullest capacity. The events systems coordinator plays a crucial role in ensuring the accuracy of information contained in emails and event reminders, so attention to detail is key. Ability to communicate with a variety of users is necessary. Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines. Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed while staying on top of primary role.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Set up and manage events in Eloqua, Salesforce, and Cvent
- Handle post-event follow-up
- Deploy and manage house drops for workshops
- Schedule and manage email reminders
- Schedule and manage 3rd-party email blasts for workshops
- Deploy trade show as well as other event emails
- Train staff on new technologies when appropriate
- Troubleshoot issues
- Prepare reports for the Board as well as other ad hoc reporting
- Ensure accuracy of e-mail content
- Experience with Eloqua, Salesforce, Cvent, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Background in IS
- Excellent communication & strong written language skills
- Detail- and deadline-oriented and extremely organized
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years 'experience with Eloqua and/or Cvent
Travel Requirement: None
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top