Erp Program Manager - Contract
Ultimate Software is seeking an ERP Program Manager to manage key operational and strategic business improvement technology programs across multiple divisions. This position demands strong organizational skills and problem-solving expertise, while working with current technologies, and managing team dynamics. Excellent project and program management skills, team orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, and self-motivation are required for success. This is your opportunity to capitalize on the project and program management wisdom and insight you have achieved!
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure appropriate communication methods and tracking tools to ensure Identification and management of program risks, activities, dependencies, impacts, escalation channels, timeline, and budget.
- Manage issues for multiple projects within the program to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction expectations.
- Foster a culture of shared success and ensure the project managers feel valued.
- Understand and manage scope, taking appropriate action when requests have the potential to impact original scope.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- 2 - 3 Implementations of Enterprise ERP Solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience successfully leading large high-impact operational or strategic technology programs.
- Must have experience implementing Enterprise ERP Solutions and 3rd party vendor cloud solutions with integrations.
- Superior project and program planning skills with the ability to handle large workload under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, time management, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Prior experience managing the implementation of an ERP system
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or combination of education and experience in a business/Technical discipline.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from Project Management Institute (PMI) preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics implementation experience (ADD)
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Software development lifecycle, application deployment and information systems planning.
- Working knowledge of collaboration and project management tools.
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top