Employee Experience Coordinator
Ultimate Software is seeking a part-time Employee Experience Coordinator to become a part of our fast-paced, highly impactful Talent and Learning team. The successful candidate will be a charismatic individual with a passion for making a difference and influencing the positive journey of our new employees. The Employee Experience Coordinator will work closely with the team to perform varied administrative tasks to assist in planning, organizing, maintaining and coordinating a wide assortment of the department’s initiatives.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
This position works no more than 29 hours a week.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Various Administrative duties for the onboarding programs such as:
- Communicates with newly hired employees prior to their first day
- Serves as point of contact to support new hires throughout their onboarding experience
- Schedules training and orientation sessions for new hires
- Communicates with hiring managers in preparation of new hires
- Performs operational duties associated with new hire tracking
- Gives tour and facilitates orientation for new hires
- Maintains and tracks survey results
- Works with other Employee Experience team members to inform and update all operational info
- Handles inventories, shipping, and orders program supplies.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Works to ensure new hires have completed learning and training paths
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in presenting or facilitating with smaller groups
- Experience supporting organizations with high degree of complexity
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Energetic and self-motivated individual
- Ability to follow through on commitments and meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to create and maintain curriculum via learning management system
- Effective communication and design skills via content management system
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire for collaboration and team work
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable with change – know how and when to be effective, successful change agents
- High degree of organizational and time management skills
- Able to set and manage expectations and competing priorities
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top