Director Of Product – Talent Domain
Ultimate Software is lookingfor a mature, entrepreneurial product leader to drive the vision and execution of a suite of Talent and AI products for our HCM product, UltiPro.This person will be responsible for providing vision, management of the product development lifecycle, working with cross-functional stakeholders to define roadmaps, and interfacing with engineering, UX, operations, and release teams to execute on the product vision.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #7 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create an environment / culture where product teams can ship great product quickly.\u2028
- Galvanize product managers, designers, engineers, and data scientists to do their best work.
- Exhibit abundant imagination, but also ruthlessly prioritize. (Saying “No” isn’t difficult for you.)
- Represent the user based on a deep understanding of the domain (HR, Talent, Management)
- Translate market trends into coherent product strategies.
- 25-33% for the first 6 months, 10-25% thereafter
- We are seeking an individual with outstanding business acumen, who hits the sweet-spot of being strategic and "hands-on"
- Proven ability to mold the product development team (and the overall business unit) into a seamless team, with common goals and vision while winning the hearts and minds of the employees.
- You have shipped products that have seen scale and volume, preference for enterprise software.
- You have managed teams of product managers working across a diverse suite of products.
- Previous experience with HR-related products or data science and analytics for the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Information Technology, or equivalent trade-off in related
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job..
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top