Ultimate Software is seeking a cloud computing security expert who has experience with software development as well as automation and orchestration technologies. The candidate is expected to build out and maintain a secure foundation for hosting critical infrastructure in both public and private clouds. Strong knowledge in scripting and containerization technologies are a requirement. This role is also expected to assist in administering and supporting Linux systems. Our environment is challenging and fast-paced.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #7 for 100 "Best Places to Work For in 2017." This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE's list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of the "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
- Leverage DevOps tools to support continuous integration and deployment pipelines to maintain and monitor security tools to ensure maximum availability and reliability.
- Harden, secure, and administer Security Infrastructure
- Collaborate with the Security Developers to understand any changes or new development efforts to ensure compatibility with existing orchestration framework.
- Create, maintain, and troubleshoot cookbooks and recipes that are used as part of the deployment pipelines.
- On call rotation.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows administration.
- Strong knowledge OpenStack and underlying virtualization technologies.
- Hands on experience with Python, Ruby, Bash and other scripting languages.
- Hands on experience with code repositories such as GIT and Artifactory.
- Working knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker.
- Familiar with software development.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple systems
- Ability to communicate clearly to end-users and executive level
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to teach others and share knowledge
- Bachelors or Masters in Information Systems or Information Security preferred
- Industry recognized security certification such as Security+, CEH, SANS GIAC, CISSP preferred
- MCSE or Linux+ certifications are a plus
Travel Requirement: Infrequent travel (<10%)
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top