Come join the multi-award winning Ultimate Software, a leading provider of unified human capital management (HCM) SaaS solutions for global businesses! We are seeking a full time Desktop Technician to work in our Toronto office. The Desktop Technician will work 40 hours a week and must have flexibility to work from 8:00AM – 5:30PM, Monday to Friday. The Desktop Technician will perform installations, maintenance, and repair work on any computer related equipment that supports the business including laptops, desktops, communications equipment (digital & IP phones), tablets (ex. iPad’s), smart phones, printers, local area networks, wide area networks, or any piece of computer related peripheral or software an end user would be using. The Desktop Technician has to perform the majority of the mentioned tasks while providing a high level of customer service to the user.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Our CEO Scott Scherr was ranked #2 on Glassdoor’s CEO 2016 List!
Take a look at our company culture: http://bit.ly/1nYvenD
Check out how we give our employees the chance to work on whatever project they want for 48 hours! http://bit.ly/1AumZp2
Apply Now to join our Award Winning Product Development Team!
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop systems, workstations, servers, and network
- Maintain data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment
- Complete IT provisioning & de-provisioning activities
- Track and manage IT assets
- At least 2 years of technical experience and working in a help desk environment
- Understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Experience working in the Mac OS X environment
- Knowledge and troubleshooting experience of the Office suite of applications, both for Mac and PC
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with internal staff
- Strong motivation to meet goals and requirements of the position
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A+ or MCDST certification a plus
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top