Cyber Security Analyst
Ultimate Software is looking for individuals who are passionate about Security! Do you stay up at night thinking about vulnerabilities and attack scenarios? Do you enjoy working with a team of software security professionals to creatively secure and maintain an enterprise product? If so, Ultimate Software needs you!
As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you will be part of the security operations center team working with incidents as they come in. You will be monitoring infiltration attempts, analyzing logs looking for patterns to ensure infiltration attempts are identified and dealt with in a timely manner. You will identify attack patterns and how to defend against them, and continuously evolve the team to be more efficient through the creation of tools. You have to be more than button pushers, must challenge the system, and know why you are doing what you are doing and want to constantly grow.
This team is part of the global security operations center that provides 24/7 coverage of our enterprise applications. We work closely with the US-based SOC that is centrally located in our South Florida headquarters office. Working 5-days of day shift/weekends is expected.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2017 and #7 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defense perspective threat modeling
- Monitor and analyze data flow to identify and block malicious behavior and activities
- Identify risk areas that will require vulnerability prevention
- Provide updates and identified threats to the Development Security organization
- Continuously improve processes through automation and tools creation
- Stay current with Security technologies and make recommendations for use based on
- Recent graduate or working professional with less than 5 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of IT operations: help desk, end-point management and server
- Experience configuring and implementing technical security solutions, such as firewalls
and intrusion detection systems
- Experience monitoring and analyzing network traffic, host-based security appliance logs
and IDS alerts is a strong plus
- Security incident handling understanding
- Working HTTP knowledge
- Working UNIX/Linux knowledge
- Good understanding of TCP/IP
- Basic Networking
- Basic WAF understanding
- Meticulous reporting skills
- Understand the applicability of software vulnerabilities, such as the OWASP Top 10 threats
- Scripting ability in Python (NumPy, Pandas, and Scikit-learn) is a plus
- Ability to communicate efficiently: write clearly and speak authoritatively to different
audiences (business leaders and engineers)
- At this time we are only considering local candidates, now residing in Singapore.
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top