Customer Support Associate - Payment Services
The Customer Support Associate will be assisting in the efforts of our Payment Services team in the on-going service and support of an identified client base. This team of professionals provides in-depth analysis and timely resolutions regarding payroll tax for the client companies that utilize our software.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employ exceptional quality service and effective communications with our clients and internal business partners
- Provide the day-to-day support for an identified group of Ultimate Software clients
- Research, respond, and resolve client inquiries via Salesforce
- Ensure client profile data is properly maintained
- Work with appropriate team members to address and facilitate timely resolution to tax related issues
- Provide support to address reconciliation discrepancies in preparation of quarter-end and year-end filings
- Maintain Ultimate Software support methodology and best practices
- Build and maintain strong peer relationships within the team and across the organization
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- A pioneering attitude for trouble-shooting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ultimate Software product knowledge preferred
- United States multi-state and local payroll tax filing experience is a plus
- AA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience will be considered
- Up to 10%
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top