Customer Success Specialist, Rising Stars Program
At Ultimate – ranked number one in Fortune’s “Great Places to Work in Technology” list for 2016, and 15th in the “Best Places to Work” survey in 2016 – we are looking for candidates with strong customer service backgrounds, proven relationship-building skills and a passion for working with technology. We are also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrHGFIWX2R4&feature=youtu.be
Ultimate Software is opening a new office in the St. Louis market because of its continued growth and is seeking world- class customer service talent for our product support.
A 12 week paid training program will prepare you to become a Customer Success Specialist in the growing field of Human Capital Management a similar role to Software Support.
- Provide in-depth application support via phone, email or remote session for UltiPro
- Deliver solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding users through corrective steps
- Entering and maintaining customer call problem/description detail into Customer Relationship Management System
- Resolves all customer issues and is empowered to make quality decisions as a Subject Matter Expert on behalf of Ultimate Software
- Must work well in team settings and have the ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and internal partners
- Professional experience utilizing excellent customer service, analytical & Account Manager skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Highly experienced with technology with solid experience with MS Office
- Strong team player, positive attitude, and passionate about providing World Class Customer Service
- Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience supporting applications within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
- Working with Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits
- Experience in Banking, Logistics, Hospitality, or other customer-focused industry
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Back to top