Customer Success Specialist
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
A 10 week paid training program called the Rising Stars will prepare you to become a Customer Success Specialist in the growing field of Software, Payroll and Human Capital Management.
At the end of the training, you will enter a career where you:
- Capitalize on your customer service and account management skills
- Support a Cloud-Based Enterprise Application
- Be an expert at solving payroll issues
- Provide in-depth support via phone, email or remote session supporting UltiPro
- Deliver solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding users through corrective steps
- Entering and maintaining customer call problem/description detail into Customer Relationship Management System
- Be empowered to resolve issues by making quality decisions as a Subject Matter Expert
- Develop strong relationships with customers and internal partners
- Professional experience utilizing strong customer service skills
- Strong relationship building skills and account management experience
- Highly experienced with technology with solid experience with MS Office
- Strong team player, positive attitude, and passionate about providing World Class Customer Service
- Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience supporting end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
- Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits
- Experience in Banking, Logistics, Hospitality, or other customer focused industry
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top