Customer Success Manager - West Coast
Ultimate Software is seeking a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for assigned customers with a goal of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty for Ultimate Software. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the advocate for our customers and Ultimate Software ensuring any escalation is handled accordingly. You may also conduct customer meetings on a scheduled frequency where you review their overall customer experience and provide suggestions on how they can become more self-sufficient. You will be measured on customer retention and customer satisfaction.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer service escalations and manage the issues by facilitating the internal resources and tracking each issue to resolution
- Prepare and complete action plans to resolve issues, identifies customer service trends, determines system improvement needs and recommends improvement plan
- Provide coaching and education to improve adoption of the UltiPro product by each and every customer interaction
- Capture data with every customer interaction, to assist in improving customer service quality, organizational process and product trends for development.
- Deliver best practices to customers to help improve the overall Customer Success team and the value that Ultimate Software brings to the user
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; follow up on surveys, participate in user/focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information
- 5 years relevant work experience preferred
- Strong customer service experience
- Positive attitude and passionate about client loyalty
- Proven effectiveness with difficult client situations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly organized with exceptional follow through; former project management work a plus
- Domain knowledge a plus (UltiPro, SaaS, Payroll/HR software providers)
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong ability to build relationships with both internal and external customers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and 5 years related industry experience
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top