Customer resolutions Security Technician
Ultimate Software is seeking a Security Specialist for our Customer Resolution Team.
Please note: This role is part-time, working shifts each week during regular business hours and a maximum of 29 hours per a week.
To qualify for this position you must be willing and have the skill sets to conduct delicate and difficult conversations with our customers. This position requires strong oral and written communication skills that are delivered via phone and e-mail. The qualified candidate is a team player who is highly-motivated and solution-driven. This position demands excellent time and priority management skills and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service customers by assisting them with security based configurations within our product (Ultipro).
- Diagnose and resolve access and security configuration issues, calling customer responsively and proactively, providing documentation, and assisting with providing resources to customers so they can achieve their maximum secure settings within Ultipro.
- Provide assistance to internal team members as requested
- Update and maintain knowledge base article creation
- Position is part-time and entails working shifts during regular business hours each week.
- Working knowledge of IT concepts related to networking, data centers and software security configurations
- Experience supporting customers and/or end users in an IT technical position
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of common based office tools – excel, word, PowerPoint, visio.
- Ability to work a rotating shift to include scheduled after hours support and on-call rotations
- This position is a work in the office position reporting to Ultimate Software's Weston Fl campus.
- 1-3 years of IT technical support related to networking or software configurations
- Experience supporting customers and/or end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
- Ultipro HRMS Payroll Software knowledge
- Ultipro role based security and workflow knowledge
- Software development experience
- Strong decision-making ability
- Comfortable managing multiple, high-priority issues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of accountability
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
- Team oriented and able to contribute in group settings
- Able to analyze with agility
Travel Requirement: None
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top