Customer Resolution Security Specialist
Ultimate Software is seeking a Security Specialist for our Customer Resolution Team. To qualify for this position you must be willing and have the skill sets to conduct delicate and difficult conversations with our customers. This position requires strong oral and written communication skills that are delivered via phone and e-mail. The qualified candidate is a team player who is highly-motivated and solution-driven. This position demands excellent time and priority management skills and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
What will be asked and what is expected of you in this job:
- Resolve customer cases in a high volume environment. Quickly service customers by assisting them with security configurations within our product (Ultipro).
- Interview our customer, define their needs and explain to them how they can maximize their security settings.
- Help customers understand audit data and historical access to their systems (authorized and unauthorized).
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
- Service customers by assisting them with security based configurations within our product (Ultipro).
- Diagnose and resolve access and security configuration issues, calling customer responsively and proactively, providing documentation, and assisting with providing resources to customers so they can achieve their maximum secure settings within Ultipro.
- Provide assistance to internal team members as requested
- Update and maintain knowledge base article creation
- Working knowledge of IT concepts related to networking, data centers and software security configurations
- Experience supporting customers and/or end users in an IT technical position
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of common based office tools – excel, word, PowerPoint, visio.
- Ability to work a rotating shift to include scheduled after hours support and on-call rotations
- This position is a work in the office position reporting to Ultimate Software’s Weston Fl campus.
- 3 years of IT technical support related to networking or software configurations
- Experience supporting customers and/or end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
- Ultipro HRMS Payroll Software knowledge
- Ultipro role based security and workflow knowledge
- Software development experience
- Strong decision-making ability
- Comfortable managing multiple, high-priority issues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of accountability
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Team oriented and able to contribute in group settings
- Able to analyze with agility
Travel Requirement: None
Back to top