Customer Resolution Product Analyst
Ultimate Software is looking to hire a HR/Payroll Product Analyst to join our talented TRADE Team within Customer Resolution. As one of our team members you will be a part of our continued improvement, growth and expansion of coverage for our HR and Payroll Software Solution.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Become Subject matter expert for all of areas of our supported HCM products.
- Ability to conduct thorough triage and root – cause analysis for complex HRIS, Payroll and Tax issues.
- Promotes teamwork and maintains a customer focus through positive communication and a strong desire to meet the needs of the customer.
- Works as a team member to maintain the highest levels of customer service, quality and productivity.
- Works in an environment with competing priorities.
- Work with core development team(s) to explain product issues and determine next actions.
- Proactively communicate with clients and team members to keep them apprised of issue status and any commitment dates.
- Demonstrated advanced problem solving and proactive problem resolution skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent follow-up skills with customers, team members and other departments across the organization.
- Organized, hardworking, dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong analysis, task management, and time management skills.
- Experience with Ultimate Software preferred
- Team Player
- Exhibit a strong service orientation and client focus
- Associates/Bachelors preferred or equivalent experience
- FPC or CPP designation preferred
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request, <10%
Back to top